Welcome to Promotional Products Ontario!
We have proudly been serving Thunder Bay to Toronto, Windsor to Ottawa since 1999! Our goal is to source products for you to help produce amazing results.
We are recognized as one of North America’s leaders in the art and science of getting your company noticed. Let our team of experts be your guide in selecting the perfect promotional product this time and every time.
While it is difficult for many companies to think about giving away a product just to get the name out about their company, it is important to note that it is a highly effective way to gain attention and adoration from a demanding customer base.
There are many different ways in which you can accomplish giving away promotional products. It is important that the products you give away are given away in a creative way. This is because people associate memories with items they wear or use. The more unique you can make the products you are giving away, the more chance you have that they will remember your company name. This is not only because the product will be used. This is also because the product will gain notoriety all of their own. It is not unheard of things which were intended to be merely promotional items to end up being collector's items. Here are a few ideas about how you can make your promotional products more creative:
1) Be Innovative - The more innovative you can be in the design of the promotional products you give away the better. This means think about what your target demographic uses the most and think about a way in which you can improve upon it to make it more useful. This might not be your niche, but if you can create a better mouse pad for those who use a computer every day, they will not mind seeing your logo on it.
2) Give Products as Perks - While many people will hand out promotional products at the drop of a hat, consider investing in some which will be of higher quality. Give these out to special clients or clients which can mean big business for your company. This will help you to not only give away something which will actually be used. You will give away something which has the potential to be displayed prominently on their desk for all their associates to see and recognize.
3) Outdo the Competition - because most companies will give away some kind of promotional products, it is a good idea to make sure yours will stand out. This is important even at the base level. If your competition is giving out pencils, you give out ball point pens. If the competition is giving out screen printed shirts, you give out embroidered polo shirts. Show that your company is willing to invest in advertising. In doing so, you will also make sure that the competition is trying to play catch-up with your company. This will make you look like the brand to be chased.
4) Be Charitable - Every company who gives out free stuff to those in need looks better for having done so. One good idea is to take advantage of things like the school year starting to give away promotional products. Give away logoed backpacks of good quality filled with everything the children will need to start the school year. Make sure as much of the school supplies as possible also have your logo on them. When you give out the products to the children, you will be on the news wearing a company shirt and handing out company branded backpacks. Good media is something you can hardly buy.
5) Not to be Shady - If you are a company who deals with restaurants, there is a great way in which you can invest in promotional products. Most restaurants these days have a patio sitting area which is complete with tables covered with umbrellas for shade. By talking with the restaurant you are sure to be able to talk them into a combined umbrella with their logo alongside yours. This works even for businesses that have umbrellas up. This is because they would like to have one with their logo on it rather than just that of a brand. They are sure to use your umbrella year round.
With over a decade of promotional experience and clients who make up a large part of the “who’s who” list in the Fortune 1000, we can make things easier for you. The process of buying promotional products does not have to be difficult or time consuming. We want you to know at some point in the past EVERY SINGLE CLIENT was in the exact same position you are in today: They used to work with another promotional company. Unfortunately for one reason or another that other company disappointed them. So they decided to contact us. We Guarantee our orders, we Guarantee our order quality, and we have an additional 5% Free Goods Guarantee. They have all been loyal clients ever since.
Be part of the solution, by using our Asobu® Eco Friendly Re-Usable Straws! Made of recyclable stainless steel these straws are equipped with a bendable silicone section giving you 360 degrees access ...